Love Rift!

With rifts, only one thing is certain — if they are not stopped, the world of Telara will surely end.

Moderator: Rift

Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

Love Rift!

Post by Shadowpuma » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Rift is not just a game, it's a great place to be online with all good friends! I love the game for all it's qualities: gameplay, graphics, sound (spooky when in the middle of a rift), watching zone chat, participating in guild chat, seeing friends online - old and new, and it's so easy to pick up and put down whenever required (and it's certainly required a lot in this house!).

My latest Blog is about Sceptered Isle : http://blog.shadowpuma.com/?p=239

Logian
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Re: Love Rift!

Post by Logian » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:15 pm

First of all, who do your game look one million billion times better then mine!?

2nd, rasp! You named yout pet after my dad! Are you trying to tell me something? Are you my mother?
Logian, Logis, Loogi, Loogis, Logge, Logina, Gnexx, Gneex, Aisa, Bettsy, Granat, Finkel, Mashbuk etc..

Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

Post by Shadowpuma » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Hehe, Ras is everyone's Father. He's very wise ... bit like the Wise Old Elf from Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom.

As for why my screen looks better than yours... I have no idea. My PC Spec is a few years old now:
Mobo: XFX 790i Ultra
CPU: Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0 @ 3.6
RAM: 4Gb DDR3
GFX: nVidia GTX 470

All the Rift settings are up max, except a few that make the game look cluttered. FPS is around 25.

Edit: CPU is 3.0 stock, not 2.0 as I originally put.

Logian
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Post by Logian » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 pm

Heh running this atm:

Mobo: Abit AWD-Max something no idea cant remember and too lazy to open the dam thing
CPU: E6600 @ 2.4
GFX: ATI HD2900XT
Ram: 2GB

Felt brave tonight and klicked off the "use low rez textures" and that helped a ton with the eyecandy (go figure), performace is well, you can take a bio while logging in, but a few people on the screen aint that bad, and by that, no more gfx lag then usual. FPS, I dunno, dont dare to look.
Logian, Logis, Loogi, Loogis, Logge, Logina, Gnexx, Gneex, Aisa, Bettsy, Granat, Finkel, Mashbuk etc..

Lokeye99
Online Main Character Name: Lokeye

Post by Lokeye99 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Logian wrote: you can take a bio while logging in
haha..I haven't heard that term in years..since EQ.

Me and the Mrs really like RIFT too. Can't seem to keep off it atm...SKY + box is gonna be full soon!