Hacks, inactive characters and roster cleanup

With rifts, only one thing is certain — if they are not stopped, the world of Telara will surely end.

Moderator: Rift

Hacks, inactive characters and roster cleanup

Postby Evid » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Seems a couple of people have been hacked in the last week, and we have loads of guild members that have not logged in for a while - the record for current inactivity stands at 254 days. Going to clean up the roster a bit for characters that have not logged in for over 60 days. You can always get an invitation back into the guild and the SI channel is still up.

On another note we are ready to start the 10 man raids and some new dungeons are coming with the next update - log in and have some fun... or at least tease Logian!

Evid=Uno
Evid

Re: Hacks, inactive characters and roster cleanup

Postby Logian » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 am

That would have been the best idea ever, were it not for me beein tricked into buying Skyrim, so atleast for this weekend, Im lost to that game.

However, Ill try to splitt my time between the two games during the comming weeks!

Edit: Turns out that Skyrim was way better then Id expect, so count on very low activity on me for the next comming days, I have dragons to slay!
Logian, Logis, Loogi, Loogis, Logge, Logina, Gnexx, Gneex, Aisa, Bettsy, Granat, Finkel, Mashbuk etc..
Logian
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Game Relation: Rift

Re: Hacks, inactive characters and roster cleanup

Postby Migar » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Concerning hacks. I got a mail this morning that Trion have had account info compromised, and some ppl got away with credit card info. Ive reset my pw and deleted card info.
Migar

Return to Rift General Discussion