#008 : Sarah Plant

Some of Shadowpuma's real life ShadowPix featured from the Shadowpuma website.
Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

#008 : Sarah Plant

Post by Shadowpuma » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:54 pm

Click here to view the ShadowPix #008

Visiting the US was fantastic. I haven't been able to stop talking about it since I got back. This trip was all about meeting friends and having a good time. The last few days of my visit there I was given a gift from Sarah to bring home with me. It was the plant pot pictured in the above link.

I couldn't decide what to put in it so this weekend I went down to the garden centre and brought a seedling that will hopefully grow into something wonderful and overhang the sides as well as grow upwards. Well I planted it and will obviously take good care of it (the directions on the label are pretty clear!), and all plants should have a name so I named it after the pot creator. Sarah the plant looks quite happy at the moment in it's new location. It now sits on my window sill where it will get plenty of sunshine, shade, and fresh air (when I open my windows).

Whilst I was down the garden centre I also saw some bonsai trees. I thought about getting one of those but after reading how to take care of them it looked like a lot of work.