#006 : The Grey Gym Ball

Some of Shadowpuma's real life ShadowPix featured from the Shadowpuma website.
Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

#006 : The Grey Gym Ball

Post by Shadowpuma » Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:54 am

Click here to view the ShadowPix #006

After seeing an advert on TV for one of these things and seeing how much the people changed by using it I thought I'd give it a go. If it works for Brooke Burke and Gunner Peterson then it must do something for me.

I know not only exercise is the key to becoming a fit healthy person. What you eat also plays a big part. I've found a few websites that give day to day ideas, but what does everyone else out there eat? I guess it also matters how often you eat. Having a set time period when you can eat might help, saves me from snacking and also gives me something to look forward to.

Any helpful tips? Post them here.

Cyrint

Post by Cyrint » Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:04 pm

I could find 11 better months in the year to start getting fit/eatting more healthy than december but GL to you puma :)
About snacking i dont really have any advice since i can eat what i want really without showing it (yet) but try just dropping it or substituting it with some "rabbit" food apples, oranges you name it.
Master of the elements !

Zintila

Post by Zintila » Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:02 pm

I tried to eat carrots instead of chocolate while playing EQ or watching TV. And I can tell you it sucks! had to go to shop and buy some chocolate. Carrots, apples and whatnot are NOT a subsitute for chocolate!