#022 : PS2 Games Ebay'd

Some of Shadowpuma's real life ShadowPix featured from the Shadowpuma website.
Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

#022 : PS2 Games Ebay'd

Post by Shadowpuma » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Click here to view ShadowPix #022 : PS2 Games Ebay'd

As of 5th August 2007 for 7 days a large portion of my PS2 games have been put up onto Ebay. With starting bids of £0.99 and P&P of £2.50 ... hopefully there are people out there that still want to play PS2 games. I've checked a few and most of them play on the PS3 without porblems.
Interested? Then check out profile shadowpuma2040 on Ebay and view "Items for sale"

Setting them up, taking pictures, was the hardest part (so far). Next i will need to package up and post them off to the winning bidders.

Ebay has been quite an exciting website for me recently. I've managed to get rid of a lot of unused things. Watching the account summary on a Sunday evening as I post up more things found throughout the week ready for people to bid on. Not everything has sold, but I guess that could also come down to timing. Not everyone wants the same thing I want to sell at the same time.

Oh well, back to watching the bids stay at £0.99 for a few more days.
Last edited by Shadowpuma on Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Logian
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Post by Logian » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 am

Err are you selling a castle, or did you link to the wrong pic? :shock:
Logian, Logis, Loogi, Loogis, Logge, Logina, Gnexx, Gneex, Aisa, Bettsy, Granat, Finkel, Mashbuk etc..

Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

Post by Shadowpuma » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 am

Ooops :oops:
I got my numbers mixed up, meant to put 22 instead of 21. Have updated it to be correct now. But selling Rhodes town would also be a good idea, especially on ebay for a starting bid of £0.99 and £2.50 Postage & Packaging :D