#012 : Karting Fun

Some of Shadowpuma's real life ShadowPix featured from the Shadowpuma website.
Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

#012 : Karting Fun

Post by Shadowpuma » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:23 pm

Click here to view the ShadowPix #012

This trophey is the first one I have ever won. And at Indoor Karting! I never thought I'd be doing it, let alone have a momentum from the day.

Me along with a group of work collegues went to the first opening day of the new Indoor Karting track in the local area. What a fantastic fay it was, and not just for the coming 2nd. Because it was the first day the track was still a bit dusty and not well driven in. Sliding round corners was inevitable. But after learning how to shift my weight around in the cart it wasn't long before people behind me were being left there.

Through out the whole 2 hour endurance race I only managed to crash the kart into the wall once. A nice Puma shaped hole in the barrier. But that was nothing compared to some of the other problems people experienced. Flat tyres, chains falling off, broken karts, and even someone launching themselves nearly out through an open door!

Look out for more news on karting since it is something I'll definetly be doing again in the future. Good work Team!

dosi
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Game Relation: Vanguard : Saga of Heroes
Online Main Character Name: Dosi

Post by dosi » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:42 pm

Gratz shadowpuma !!!

i 'll bet your looking into runing Nascar soon :)

dosi