#011 : Puma the cat

Some of Shadowpuma's real life ShadowPix featured from the Shadowpuma website.
Shadowpuma
Site Admin
Site Admin
Game Relation: Rift
Online Main Character Name: Shadowpuma

#011 : Puma the cat

Post by Shadowpuma » Tue May 30, 2006 9:27 am

Click here to view the ShadowPix #011

Puma the cat is 11 years of age but is still lively and energetic. And with all pets they become accustomed to their surroundings and make everything their own. Puma is certainly a lap cat though. Whether I'm sat watching TV or sat in front of the computer, Puma will be up on my lap making sure there is plenty of room between me and the screens.

As with any cat Puma has a personality. Puma will often be out in the garden sniffing around and making everything is still in it's place. And if any other cat dare to enter the boundary then they are soon chased away with a quick rush of energy in their direction. Puma knows what belongs to us!

The most prominent position Puma has acquired is the foot stall that goes with the sofas. Puma sleeps and lays there enjoying the sun through the glass door and windows. It's also near to the cat flap that is watched with a close eye.

And Puma certainly knows when it's meal time. The rattling dish will often be the sound to tell me it needs filling again.

And there are many tails:!: to tell of where Puma has been and what things have happened over the past months. For example, if you can't find a cat, where do you look? Would you think of looking in a clothes draw under the bed? It took me a good 10 minutes to find Puma when hidden in there. And for a two bedroom house there isn't that many places you can hide.

Puma is a fantastic pet and house sharing partner. The only draw back is I can't charge Puma any rent!