MM raid quality gear

Share details about quests within EverQuest!

Moderator: SI Regen Admin

MM raid quality gear

Postby Cyrint » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:52 am

The raid quality gear you can buy from old man mckenzie is about to take a serius hit with the nerf bat with the october patch.
This will beintroduced retroactivly (fancy word is it even spelled correctly ?) so any gear allready aquired will be nerfed.
I do not know if it include all the raid gear includign the augs but guess we will see.

Edit

A few other thigns will be nerfed also including teh sellback value of the items.
Master of the elements !
Cyrint

Re: MM raid quality gear

Postby Lanweas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:18 pm

Nerfed isn't quite the right word anymore as the current version will be zero'd out, and any augs you have in it will be removed for free. Only caveat will be that you will need to empty the loots off your cursor in order to save them. The loot than can then be resold for full value reimbursment. However, without a comepleting flagging for al of Crystallos you will not be able to putchase the gear back. While I agree the gear was too good the thing is totally off as you wont even be able to do the raid for fun if you are not flagged completly for Crystallos(raid tier not group)

Unfortuanatley i dont think this new version they have will be the last one we will see on it. So it will be hard to do any planning on this for a while I would think tho their are some nice augs that should still be available from the vendor.
Lanweas

Postby Linaminu » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:01 pm

so, how will this affect me and Lan... who both won loots from the raids - they getting nerfed i guess?
this trying to work and stay in the EQ loop is hard :P
cya at raid tomorrow :)
Linaminu

Postby Cyrint » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:00 am

The final word on this can be found here

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=156133

Basically you need to have 7 won key raids who can be found on a list in the first post in the link to be able to participate in nagafen / vox raids.
Master of the elements !
Cyrint

Return to EverQuest Quest Discussion