Application 55 Raki

Want to join the Sceptered Isle guild within Vanguard? This section is for you. Read within to find out what it is you need to supply in your post.

Moderator: Vanguard

Vestige
Game Relation: Vanguard : Saga of Heroes
Online Main Character Name: Vestige

Application 55 Raki

Post by Vestige » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:53 am

name:
RL: Philipp
inGame:
Vestige, Raki, 55 Psionicist, 50 Diplomat
Canard, Raki, 40 Disciple (name change on server move probably)
Dentist, 13 Necromancer

I dont really know anyone on Seradon, I am movin in from Halgar and am looking for a guild that yields some europeans to play with and was told more than once that Sceptered Isle would be the right place for me. I actually started on Florendyl, one of the servers that was merged into Seradon but moved to Halgar sometime afterwards.

I actively played UO, EQ1,Horizons,EQ2,CoH,WoW and VG as guild and raidleader. I am playing VG since beta and have seen alot of encounters in Telon and usually know my way around. I was actively raiding for a couple of months, including overlands and APW but RL is limiting my playtime lately. my current goals are PotA progression (on T1 atm) and some MagiHold maybe. I am also available for occasional raids and am a very helpful person for lower level players if nothing else is there to do. I would consider myself a rather casual player by now, comparing to the good old times. my playtimes are usually GMT evening and sometimes during the day, somewhere between 1to 3 times per week and more often if my wife is on business trip o).

Vestige is going to be moved somewhere between tomorow and the next 2 weeks according to GM and customer service, if you guys are willing to take me I am contacting you as soon as I am over here!
Vestige, Raki Revolutionist
Canard, Raki Anarchist

Vestige
Game Relation: Vanguard : Saga of Heroes
Online Main Character Name: Vestige

Re: Application 55 Raki

Post by Vestige » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:09 pm

arrived on Seradon today :)
Vestige, Raki Revolutionist
Canard, Raki Anarchist

dosi
Shadow Member