Yeah I know, the date in the subject is wrong. This is because tomorrow we should have this stuff on Test.
- Rangers may now have both melee and ranged paths.
- Switching melee/ranged forms will unlock abilities designed for that form while locking ones designed for the other.
- Ranger forms can be switched out of combat only.
- Fixed an issue with Wave of Lightning damage not scaling properly.
- Fixed an issue with the discharge effect on Wave of Lightning not displaying its damage.
- Sweeping Strike has had its endurance cost reduced.
- Fixed an issue with the discharge effect on Discharging Arrow not displaying its damage.
- Regress has been increased to 35m.
- Talismans will no longer fade when energy has been depleted.
- Thorn Cloak will no longer fade when energy has been depleted.
- Fixed an issue with Monsoon Cloak not consuming energy while activated.
- Summer Cloak now adds dexterity with the strength buff.
- Monsoon Cloak now adds dexterity with the strength buff.
- A new ability called Wardenâ€™s Cloak has been added to the trainers. This ability will max out your progressive form as well as give a 30 sec buff that increases accuracy, crit chance and strikethrough chance.
NOTE: These changes are currently in Khal only, or chunks that are respawned.
I am spawning some practice dummies in Khal near the riftway. Please test these changes and lemme know of any issues. We are still monitoring the ranger thread and making adjustments/tweaks so don't be disheartened by this list.
Know of any Patch Notes, Announcements from SoE or other Vanguard official resources? Why not post them in this section for others to read.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Shadow Member
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:21 pm
- Game Relation: Vanguard : Saga of Heroes
- Online Main Character Name: Dosi
- Location: US