Shaman Changes On Test - 9/14/09 part 1

Know of any Patch Notes, Announcements from SoE or other Vanguard official resources? Why not post them in this section for others to read.

Moderator: Vanguard

dosi
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Game Relation: Vanguard : Saga of Heroes
Online Main Character Name: Dosi

Shaman Changes On Test - 9/14/09 part 1

Post by dosi » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Tiraslee Developer

Shaman Changes

- Lethargy line has had its potency increased.

- Ancestor’s Infusion/Gift line can now crit.

- Shamans may now have their pet out when shape changing to the skin of their patron and vice versa.

- Avatar of the Spirit Warrior scroll has been added to Karax’s loot table.

- Avatar of the Phoenix now has energy regeneration.

- Avatar of the Phoenix has had its refresh timer reduced to 10 minutes.

- Wings of Hayatet had its melee mitigation converted over to spell mitigation.

- Wings of Hayatet now has an additional non-fire spell damage buff. The 3rd level of this line also has a 1% spell critical chance.

- Attendant of Hayatet will no longer emit flame particles.

- A new detaunt spell has been added to the shaman trainer for Hayatet called Flutter.

- A new detaunt spell has been added to the shaman trainer for Tuurgin called Shake Off.

- Roar has had its refresh timer reduced to 10 seconds, from 2 minutes. Also fixed the description on the ability, it was saying it removed beneficial effects when it was actually removing enchantments.

- Avatar of the Great Bear now properly grants immunity to Cold.

- Avatar of the Great Beat has had its refresh timer reduced to 10 minutes, from 15 minutes.

- Skin of Rakurr, Skin of Tuurgin and Wings of Hayatet have had their endurance costs reduced.

NOTE: These changes are currently in Khal only, or chunks that are respawned.

I am spawning some practice dummies in Khal near the riftway. Please test these changes and lemme know of any issues.

We are still going through the shaman thread so look forward to more coming soon.
Tiraslee Developer

More changes incoming to Test within the hour.

- Shamans have been added to some caster classifications for items. Shamans may now equip some items that were normally for casters and/or bloodmages.

- Curse of Frailty is now a spiritual spell and no longer physical.

- Added some chat text to Purging Flames.

- Avatar of the Hunter has had its refresh timer reduced to 10 minutes, from 15 minutes.

- Increased the effectiveness of Snarl, Flutter and Shake Off.

- Rakurr’s Gift of Speed line now adds accuracy & proc rate increase. Versions III & IV add critical damage.

- Rakurr’s Grace line no longer adds attack haste.

- Rakurr’s Grace IV and Rakurr’s Gift of Grace now add to strikethrough damage.

- Acuity IV and Hayatet's Gift of Acuity now add to strikethrough chance.

- Burning Mantle line now has energy cost reduction and energy regen.

Tiraslee Developer

Sorry all, they patched test late yesterday and I failed to put up some more notes. Here they are:

- Mein of the Mystic now displays a message in the chat box when activated.

- Skin of Rakurr movement speed was increased to 90% and now has a 10% mount speed increase.

- Throat Rip now appears in the npc debuff window.

- Panacea line will now fail to cast if the targets 30 second immunity is still active without consuming energy and initiating the refresh timer.

- Intercession line will now fail to cast if the targets 2 minute immunity is still active without consuming energy and initiating the refresh timer.

- Fiery Shield has had its refresh timer reduced to 4 minutes and now has a 1 second cast time.

- Fiery Shield duration has been increased to 30 seconds.

- Fiery Shield cannot be cast on the same target more than once every 2 minutes.

- Shield of Mortality has had its potency reduced to 10%.

- Shield of Mortality has had its refresh timer increased to 4 minutes.

- Shield of Mortality duration has been increased to 30 seconds and now has a physical based damage shield.

- Shield of Mortality will now fail to cast if the targets 2 minute immunity is still active without consuming energy and initiating the refresh timer.

- Shield of Spirits has had its potency reduced to 10%.

- Shield of Spirits has had its refresh timer increased to 4 minutes.

- Shield of Spirits duration has been increased to 30 seconds and now has a spiritual based damage shield.

- Shield of Spirits will now fail to cast if the targets 2 minute immunity is still active without consuming energy and initiating the refresh timer.

dosi
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Re: Shaman Changes On Test - 9/14/09

Post by dosi » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:32 am

this is the last change , unless there bugs to the sham class
Tiraslee Developer

We're going to add endurance regen to the skin of rakurr. It will not stack with the tuurgin vigor.

Assalier

Re: Shaman Changes On Test - 9/14/09 part 1

Post by Assalier » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:02 pm

do you see big changes Dosi in shammy?

dosi
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Post by dosi » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:19 am

yes. at least i can give the tanks now some endurance regin in group play. my slows shouldn't be over written by rangers i think. some changes im not sure about , but in gernal the fixes are ok. ive been on test and they seem to wrok ok , but ive not done extentive tests in group play.

Logian
Shadow Member
Shadow Member
Game Relation: Rift

Post by Logian » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 am

dosi wrote:yes. at least i can give the tanks now some endurance regin in group play. my slows shouldn't be over written by rangers i think. some changes im not sure about , but in gernal the fixes are ok. ive been on test and they seem to wrok ok , but ive not done extentive tests in group play.

If you had been a beär shammy, yo could have done that all along! Dam smelly dog!
Logian, Logis, Loogi, Loogis, Logge, Logina, Gnexx, Gneex, Aisa, Bettsy, Granat, Finkel, Mashbuk etc..

dosi
Shadow Member
Shadow Member

Post by dosi » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm

am not , I'm the bestest healer ever !! next time you on i promise not to let you die. :^o :-({|=